- What happens if the music doesn't stop?
- Chosen. But for what?
- My Specialness: A Blessing or a Curse?
- Participation Mystique and the Myth of Omnipotence
- Creating in One's Own Image and the flip side, Loving Your Creation (Mary Bysse Shelley wrote Frankenstein when Saturn was in Leo)
- The Myth of the Golden Child, the Eternal Child, the Divine Child
- Creation, Procreation, Destruction and the Immortal Beloved
- Iconic Social Heroics
- The Power behind the Throne
- Unusual Childhood, the Myth of Childhood - early loss of father
- Feeling of Alienation from Peers and Preference for Older People
- Life as Drama ... the Mask ... and Melodrama
- A Special Imperative to Create Consciously (including the creation of other human beings)
- Belief in Education
- Mystery Writers (??)
- Theatrical, Literature, Poetry and Film endeavors
prevalent theme is the idea that you have been bestowed with gifts that
you MUST use. In other words, the gift comes with strings attached.
it's somewhat like the little girl in The Red Shoes. Once she put on the shoes, she could not stip dancing. With Saturn in Leo talent can become obsession"
"To have Saturn in Leo is to want to be a fiery intuitive and to want to have a God that is like the Sun God Apollo. The desire is to be special, to be gifted, and especially, to be gifted in the arts that Apollo blessed. Those would be drama, painting, singing, dance and theater.
The catch here is that although most of us would love to be kissed by the gods, it is sometimes not all it's cracked up to be."
"The lights have gone out temporarily in your world and you think some great power failed or more importantly failed YOU, but what you don't realize is that YOU are the person who is supposed to relight that fire. You are the Sun you are looking for. You are the warmth you are looking for. You are the Caring Creator you are looking for. Find this out and then you can lead other men from darkness to light which is your dearest desire. Re-Create yourself. Create your life and then other men will follow you. You are free to create any way you choose for you are omnipotent.
There is greatness within you. I am reading your Saturn specifically in the 10th house. I'm not describing greatness in some a narrow Sunday School sense, like you'll go to heaven someday if your shoes are all in a row in your closet and you never step on an insect or masturbate or hurt a girl's feelings. Good grief. Get on with it. Life is an exciting adventure or it is nothing at all.
Keep a sense of humor. Keep looking until you find what it is that is
great in us, in humans, in spite of all our stumbling around.
You used to try and please God because you thought that was something
you could easily do (be honest with yourself, that is the truth). When
you found out it was a "crock of shit", as you describe it, now you are
very afraid because you know something is really going to be asked of
you. Don't worry, you can do it! Look in the mirror and please the
only god that really matters, YOU. You are a very demanding God to
please and you will not let yourself get away with anything
Every person with Saturn in Leo must in some sense or other go on this quest. When god is dead, you must resurrect him. You must do this through seeking, through asking the right questions, through rekindling your natural ability to adore and worship, sometimes beginning with yourself."