As you might guess, even these few factors leave plenty of room for error and misinterpretation. So far, none of the statistical research has provided a clear-cut astrological answer to the gay or straight question.
- A strong emphasis on mutable signs or Aquarius
- Squares, oppositions, or inconjuncts between Mars or Venus and Uranus
- Strong aspects between Mars or Venus and the Moon
- For women: stressful aspects between the "feminine" planets and Saturn
- For men: stressful aspects between the "masculine" planets and Saturn
- Strong Neptune aspects with any of the personal planets
- and others involving Pluto, the 8th House, the 12th House, etc.
I'm amused that I qualify under #'s 3, 4, and 6.