Notice that her Sun is in the sign Scorpio. Notice that the Moon’s south node is also in Scorpio. Remember, when you see the Sun near one of the Moon’s nodes, that means there’s an eclipse or two in the vicinity. The impression I get from reading her natal chart is that this is not the person she was when she was born. She has, in her life, gone through a series of metamorphs that have changed her on an essential level from one shift to the next — but at the same time, she is able to maintain the image of someone who is consistently always herself.
The frightening thing is you never know who is behind that facade — and I gather that she doesn’t know either. The Pisces Moon is the most compelling astrological archetype I can think of for not being sure who one is. Indeed, it changes so often, and so unpredictably, that it would be hard to keep track of; but, if there are strong aspects, it’s possible to learn. But Hillary’s Moon makes only one aspect: to Juno. Her husband. Billy boy. And though Hillary is allegedly a kind of feminist icon (not!), let me say this somewhat politically incorrect thing: she would be nobody without him. He is the mission, the purpose, the idea. She is already clinging to the edge of reality, even with him there. But there is no question that she needs him to define her purpose and give her a solid reference point in the universe.
She has the image of stability, of stasis, but in truth she is the Human Earthquake.
TAURUS (April 20-May 20): Top 6 reasons to leap off the end of the diving board, through the portal to 'The Land of No Return' and into the deep end, where you can no longer pretend to be able to touch the floor, but where life, though messier and less able to control, is totally real: (6) The worries of waiting and anticipating are far more crippling than actually doing the thing you fear to get started. (5) All the familiar doldrum traps on this 'safe' side of the portal will remain mind-numbingly exactly the same as they've been until you cross the threshold. (4) The increasing social pressures from friends, colleagues or like-minded individuals are beginning to become too much to resist. (3) Full disclosure, taking things to the logical extreme, not settling until it's all said and done, and other such 'Land of No Return' strategies will ultimately align you with your highest integrity. (2) Contrary to your reputation as slower than molasses in January, your patience with sitting on your hands has definitely worn very thin. (1) You can't avoid it forever. If you don't willingly step toward it, it will eventually find you—one way or the other.
Oh god, yes.
We're all flawed human beings
scratching around for something that probably isn't there
that's why we resort to so many escapist and stupid activities
as you can see while the Moon approaches the South Node today
Whatever you don't get that you think you want
could be a giant blessing in disguise
Aries Are you obsessing over a child you don't have?
Capricorn What are your hands doing in someone else's pockets?
Gemini What's with the empty yapping?
Aquarius Is this marriage?
Cancer Is it really all about money?
Pisces Just keeping busy?
Sagittarius Where can you run next?
Virgo Secret affairs?
Taurus You call this a family?
Libra Where are your "friends" now?
Scorpio Deals falling apart?
Leo Taking responsibility?
I have to point out that one...because GOD, YES.
Another one of those aspects I have...apparently, a quincunx here isn't too negative, for a change. The bolded stuff are issues for me lately.
- "Mercury mashed with Uranus is a signature of genius and while ideas are typically fleeting, you;d be well advised to pay them."
- "This aspect is an opportunity to become more conscious, to push your ideas beyond past limits. You realize that you can control your thoughts, and this helps to free your mind to think on your terms. Anxiety that surfaces now can be understood at its root level-- and seen from a more detached, objective perspective, it can be released.
If you take your identity from the groupmind and can only stick to their "talking points", you can find yourself stuck in a non-growth situation. If you find yourself constantly criticizing or feeling criticized, this could be a clue that you're preventing yourself from moving forward. It could be time to stop over thinking. Get out of your head! Find safe ways to open to your authentic self so you can be present and participate."
- "Do you ever enjoy seeing the shocked looks you get from others when you blurt out something totally off the wall? You just may, with the planet of rebelliousness meeting your communication planet. Or, it's quite possible that this manifests simply as a lack of tact, which is not necessarily intended on your part. You can excel at anything where verbal skills and intelligence are necessary, although you may have to develop them."
- "The new and unusual things that occur to you may carry you far from the basic needs of your everyday life. Good ideas do not necessarily require you to act immediately to bring them about. Positive innovation will require you to alter yourself and your basic habits before you will see much change in the world or your environment."
- "Knowing what to incorporate what is unusual or different is into your intellectual development experiences can be difficult with Mercury quincunx to Uranus. It's like trying to keep up with the fast-paced changes in technology- you may feel that you're always a little behind. But you're not running a race! You're seeing ways to express your unique ideas and inventive concepts so that they are understandable, acceptable, and useful. Learning how to deal with your need for distraction is important, since you may never get anything finished if you changes horses in midstream too often."
Its so dynamic out there I think it defies describing but I’ll tell you want I make of it when I put it all together: People don’t want to be alone. Not now. Not with all this coming. It’s terrifying (Saturn) and exciting (Uranus) all at once isn’t it? People who claim to be excited wake up the next day scared and vice versa.
Everyone wants to have an advantage or some kind of edge and I’ll tell you who I think is going to fare best. It’s the people who can maintain solid (Saturn) friendships (Uranus).
People with boundaries and integrity (Capricorn) will have power (Pluto) and I mean there has got to be commitment and integrity in all areas covered by the angles in a natural chart.Committment and integrity of the self (1st house), commitment to your family (4th house), your relationship (7th) and your career (10th). If you are light on any of this stuff, now is the time buck up. The faster you can define these areas of your life and fortify them, the better off you’ll be.
Well, I'm gonna die :P
While Googling around for some aspect or other, I started finding posts I had written in other places and feeling annoyed about it. "Goddammit, I wanted to find what other people said, not what I said" was the extent of it.
Yes, this is quite silly.
But while trying to not find my own writing, I occasionally find something that sounds like me, but isn't. Or the "hey, someone else has that particular combo of aspects!" phenomenon.
I have not done this, but apparently someone similar to me has.
"The first level of purpose has to do with what I am going to call for the moment 'a magic spark of life'. You have an extremely dynamic exact opposition between Uranus conjunct the Ascendant in the first house and Chiron conjunct the Descendant in the 7th house. This is a specific and rather unusual aspect creating a tight and powerful flow of energy right along the line in the chart that governs the interaction between yourself and other people..."
"Thanks a lot for the info on the Uranus/Chiron connection. I may have you do more on that in the future. I can physically feel it sometimes and wondered what the heck was going on. Now I know I'm not totally crazy!"
So after reading a LOT of conversation about how Robert Pattinson has NO filter when it comes to talking about how much he thinks Twilight sucks and Edward sucks and the author is a sicko, I had to go check what he's got in his chart for that. (No chart online, his birthday is May 13, 1986.)
Answer: Saturn and Neptune in Sag, Venus in Gemini.
It is unethical for an astrologer to read someone else’s chart without their permission, but there are sneaky ways to find out the state of your relationship by looking at yours. This is what this astrologer calls “dirty astrology”, the stuff that makes other astrologers squirm. “It doesn’t have to mean that!” comes the protest. Nope, it doesn’t. But many times it does.