So I'm going through the archives of the Practical Astrology podcast and was just listening to this one. While the actual audio of the main segment of this episode is uh, pretty bad (I had my volume cranked as loud as it could get and could still barely hear most of it), the end part is much clearer and talks about how to see what your chart says about the topic.
Tips for checking on how manifestation is for you in your chart. Look at:
1. 9th house = beliefs, principles, laws, what your chart wants to believe in.
2. Jupiter = what can be done effortlessly, given as a gift. Don't have to work for it.
3. Sagittarius = lead yourself or be led into things that can manifest in abundance.
4. Venus = attraction
5. 2nd house = income
6. Taurus = money
7. Squares/oppositions to those in chart = where chart has a conflict about manifesting effortlessly or about money or what you should believe in.
8. Neptune = chart is confused about something and doesn't know what to believe in
As for mine, I'd be great on the manifesting except for, of course, the nasty squares to everything and Neptune being in the 2nd. No wonder I have issues with believing.