Birthday horoscope roundup!
- NY Post: "Venus, planet of values, is strong on your birthday this year, and you will need to be strong too when it comes to defending what you believe in -- but not so strong that you limit your ability to grow emotionally and spiritually. It's all about balance."
- Georgia Nichols: "You have a genuine concern for others. You are especially nurturing to your own family and loved ones. Stability in family is important to you. You are influenced by the opinions and feedback from others because you want to have input into how others think. Work hard to build or construct something in the coming year because your rewards will soon follow."
- Eugenia Last: "Keep things simple. You will be prone to overreact, overindulge and to take on too much. Before making promises, assess whether or not you are being realistic. Unless you pick and choose your projects carefully, you will fall short and face complaints and defeat. Focus on what's most important to you and proceed with caution and diligence. Your numbers are 5, 11, 17, 24, 35, 47, 49. Birthday Baby: You are productive, aggressive and determined to get your way. You are driven by your beliefs and are resourceful in your responses."
- MSN: "April 24 people make terrific parents and unconventional lovers, because they resist any kind of cliche in their thinking. Nobody born today thinks others should behave in a certain way if it makes them unhappy. Good news for their tearaway kids. Good news for their love-life too because they have an open mind about everything. Not such good news for the parents of young April 24, who probably won't agree with anything their parents say, certainly won't do what they are told, and will probably drive teachers at school mad with their questions. This is a day which questions everything, especially the status quo. At work, they can't understand why bosses are supposed to know less about certain parts of the organisation than the workers. As bosses themselves, they make sure that all managers mix with the workers, understand the business from the floor upwards and don't behave patronisingly to employees. They are also careful to maintain a healthy environment for people at work. Kind and fair, employees like them. Managers are frightened of what they will think up next. And it's likely to be no private offices, no company cars and everybody eating together in the canteen. They throw a great party at work and at home. These are the people who shine at karaoke, dance brilliantly and often play in their own band. Some go on to make a career in showbusiness, where they will be known for their innovative style and infectious energy. On stage, everybody likes working with them because they are generous about others' talent, and always good for a laugh. Many people born on this day are keen on sport, sometimes overkeen according to their long suffering lovers and friends, who have to listen and enthuse until tears of boredom flow. Their homes will be tapped into cable and satellite for the sport, and newspapers seized first for the sports pages.
April 24 people can suffer from physical tension, or simply muscle strain. They get this from sport, just horsing around, and moving through life fast. An aromatic bath may be the answer. It's not expensive, helps skin disorders, relieves muscular and other pains, and induces restful sleep. Some essential oils can be an irritant to the skin if you use more than three drops. So be careful of basil, ginger, fennel,orange and peppermint. Sandalwood is one of the mildest and you may safely use up to 10 drops in your bath. Sprinkle the drops after you have run the bath.
Mind : Most people born on this day are essentially kind, but some may get swept away and make more conventional people feel dull and even afraid. Terrifying others is never an attractive characteristic, and always rebounds on you."
- Tarot.com: "Treat yourself to all the things you like, but remember that moderation is the best way to avoid the consequences of having "more than enough"!
You know what you want to say to those around you, but you might choose to minimize the intensity of your current feelings. Part of the problem is that you're connected with your dreams, and you don't want to justify yourself to anyone else now. Acting as if you're emotionally detached gives you a bit more freedom. Just keep in mind that it also takes work to avoid getting hooked on your desires."
- Cafe Astrology:
"Jupiter transits conjunct your Sun this year, bringing more awareness of moral issues and long-term goals, as well as a stronger than usual desire to improve and learn. Optimism and confidence are with you, and you are able to attract fortunate circumstances into your life as a result. Problems are easier to resolve this year. You are more sociable and might meet especially helpful people during this period. Travel opportunities are more likely now. Your broader perspective on matters this year keeps you from getting lost in details or overly frustrated by everyday stresses and strains.
Whirlwind changes in your love life and/or financial state are likely this year with Venus conjunct Uranus in your Solar Return chart. It may be that you experience sudden changes or breakups with a friend or lover. However, the chance of a sudden new friendship is just as likely. At the root of this is a stronger taste for the unusual. What is familiar is less exciting to you than what is new and different. If a relationship seems to threaten your sense of freedom, you may have an easy time separating from it. Some fireworks in both your social and financial lives are to be expected.
You might often seem to have to make difficult decisions in which both alternatives seem to be equally as desirable. There may often be "either-or" situations, and sacrifices might need to be made between material and spiritual gains. Indecisiveness can be a result.
You are likely to feel quite elated this year, and freedom is especially important to you. You are interested in expanding your horizons, and opportunities are likely to present themselves for doing so. Love relationships can be full of change, ups and downs, and excitement.
2011 is a Number Five year for you. Ruled by Mercury. This is a year of exploration and freedom. It's a time when exploration and reaching out to others brings opportunities. It's a good time to advertise and sell. Surprises are in store, and the routine is broken. This is a year when exciting relationships can be formed, or, if you are already in a partnership, new life is breathed into the relationship. Advice - explore, look for adventure, keep your eyes open for opportunities, mingle.
2012 will be a Number Six year for you. Ruled by Venus. This is a year of relative contentment. It is a time when love is the easiest to attract, and partnerships formed under this vibration have a better chance for longevity. You are able to attract others, and material things as well, this year. This is a good year for establishing harmony in the family and in the home. Advice - develop existing relationships, be positive and receptive because these kinds of energies help you to attract what you desire."