Like pretty much everyone else in the universe who isn't in the cast of Hamilton, I have been having a rough year.
- My rent got raised so much that I had to move out of my beloved big apartment after 15 years to a smaller one, and spent almost half the year just getting rid of things for the move. Ugh.
- I had to have dental surgery, as a preface to even worse tooth removal surgery I'll have to have in three years (basically, my mouth is defective and wisdom tooth surgery was a bad idea to insist on). Yay.
- My work has just gone to hell in a handbasket. We lost several staff members permanently and another two are/were out on medical leave (one came back but medical issue is still likely to interfere with workload, the other one is a giant "who the hell knows' if they will). The unit I have been in for the last four years is down to a whopping three people. That is not enough to handle the giant workload. Our office has basically been on some kind of hiring blockade and hiring permanent new people has not happened. We have temps whose contracts are running out soon and then in a few weeks are SOL. They are being forced to hire now, but they probably won't hire enough people. Everyone is drowning and I have spent the summer covering for everyone who's gone.
- I spent three long months doing two jobs while slowly transferring into my new area of work.
New supervisor is...so far pretty shocked/not quite getting what other work is being transferred into his unit along with me. We shall see how that goes....but so far it looks like I'll be doing all of it either by myself or with one other person rather than the promised four for the next several months.
- I only took vacation this year to move, because they can't have me out of here.
- My mom just had eye surgery--luckily it's now only happening on one eye rather than BOTH as they promised.
I have booked two weeks off at the end of December to just keel over.
I have passed up doing a lot of things I usually do this year, such as going to my astrology group meetings. I did finally make it to ONE of them--the open house--recently, where I got a reading that I really liked and felt like is likely to happen. Happily, it sounds like things are going to get better--which lines up with what I'm being told is likely to happen and I hope is going to happen if some other major disasters don't occur. Let's hope.
Notes from the reading:
- * My progressed moon has changed into the 7th house as of this previous August, it's conjunct my Sun. This is a good time to be connecting with your heart, family/home issues, restructuring your relationship to others, changing that up.
- Money is always in your brain--this might be changing.
- Good time to do writing.
- This has been a rough year professionally starting around last December, this year is more intense. Getting better before next spring though. OH THANK GOD.
- Difficult transits to progressed sun are going on.
- Progressed moon conjunct Venus (when that happens) bodes well for communication
- When Saturn is transiting the 2nd house--it will conjunct Neptune. This can be a difficult view of reality, or you get to manifest your vision. (I don't know about the latter, but "difficult view of reality" is definitely going on.)
- I am in a lunar/balsamic moon phase, which is difficult, darker. You see a dark future, but also a time of release. Balsamic moon phase lasts 3.5-4 years.
- Things change for the better by the end of this year :)
- I should be putting myself out there more. "You're a little fighter, fight for yourself." This has definitely been an issue of late because work is definitely not somewhere where I should be fighting right now (see below).
- I have a transiting Pluto square going on right now, which only happens once in your life, thank god. Deathlike experience--things falling apart. Mustering inner strength.
- For the last 14 years you've been underground, but now you're going to start being more visible.
- Have to stand up for what you think you're supposed to be doing.
- You have mom issues--yup.
- Natal Saturn in 10th--success happens later in life. The universe makes you jump through hoops until you get fed up and decide to stop doing it. I concur with the hoops, I have no idea on the "decide to stop doing it" bit.
- It's gonna get better.
- You're ambitious but don't know it--it's okay, just sit with it. 'It'll find out."
- Transiting Pluto square retro/stationary Mercury in your chart--your ideas are thwarted! HELL YES THAT'S BEEN GOING ON. But by the 1st of the year--that will change :)
- Between now and April will be a transformational year.
- I should finish decorating the house.
- Relationship odds are up this year
- Friendships and goals will change.
- There's something that wants to happen that you won't to allow to have happen due to fear of change. To what degree does old fear has a hook on you and is not allowing you to move forward? "Do something about it."
- Tensions will shift by the holidays.
- I'm naturally obsessive.
- Stationary Mercury in birth chart means I am not always decisive.
Sounds legit. I am pleased to hear that things are better by 2017, because this year bites!