- The motivations and goals of your Sun need to be satisfied. How does your Sun like to be creatively fulfilled? What represents a deal maker or a deal breaker for you?
- The house in which your Sun is shows the area of life you can look to- a spotlight on your natural talents. Sun in the 5th? Creativity abounds. Sun in the 6th? How and where can you be of service?
- What about the planet ruling your Sun? Where is that?
- Are there any planets linking to your Sun or its’ ruler that can help or hinder its’ activity?
- Check out the sign and element on the Midheaven, or cusp point of the 10th house. This is your career zone. It shows how you like to be seen by the world, your attitude to public recognition and the extent to which career goals matter to you.
- The planet ruling your 10th house is your “career planet”. What sign and house is that in? The placement of this adds further information regarding your natural talents and inclinations.
- What other planets are in the 10th? What can they tell you about your career?
Activities or professions associated with the 7th house: anything associated with marriage (arranging it, being in it or mediating the end of it), anything which matches people with other people (for jobs, relationships, causes or tennis), anything which involves compromise or negotiating an agreeable (or semi agreeable) outcome.
Leo on the cusp of the 10th house (Scorpio Rising)
Ok, by now you know the drill. Pride and vitality is associated with wherever Leo happens to be. On the 10th (or Midheaven), you are proud of your ambitions, the achievements in your public life and the image you present to the world. No matter what your career- and that includes anything from President to Stay at Home Mum to lobbying for better access for disabled kids to business analyst- you need to shine (and be seen to shine) in order to feel great about yourself.
You have natural leadership potential and charisma and prefer to be in charge- this allows you to bring great energy to your role- whatever that is. You need to be recognized for your accomplishments.