I keep finding good stuff!
Stuff from the April 25 eclipse:
- Tracy's Astro Salon: "What has come up in the last two weeks? What emotions are swirling around you? How are you using it? Has anything come up that is calling you in a new way? Are you responding? Can you be practical about that response? Can you use it to further your goals you set two weeks ago. Even if you didn’t make a treasure map look at your calendar for the last two weeks. What came up? How does it speak to what you want in the next year? And if you didn’t make a treasure map, take an orange piece of paper and write down the things you want but write it in an empowered voice."
- The Oxford Astrologer: This one is really interesting to read, especially with her RL examples: "It’s obvious that it’s not just the actual eclipse degrees themselves, but the position of the North and South Lunar Nodes that’s important. As you know, the signs through which the Nodes are transiting are the signs of the current eclipses. The closer the Sun or Moon is to the nodal axis on the day of the Full or New Moon, the greater the eclipse. So when you were born, the eclipses were taking place in the signs of your Nodes. This should give you an idea of the fated quality of eclipses, but also of the Nodal axis in your chart."
- Moonkissd: "The Scorpio Full Moon sheds light on the honest, bloody, ooey-gooey guts of things. The Truth is, we cannot be wholly loved without being whole, and we cannot be whole without being fully seen by the Other. Our icky, wounded parts and all. Whether we’ve been struggling with hidden patterns in intimacy, or we feel blocked from moving forward in our lives, eclipse energy is giving us an opportunity to re-set the system, to course-correct the broken record we keep re-playing in our lives, relationships."
This last one reminds me of the Michael Lutin eclipse pattern of 2013 message. Which I ordered, but I suspect I'd get in trouble for talking about online since it's for pay. This is a lulu enough for me (and my mom, who is also having an eclipse around her birthday... FUN TIMES THIS YEAR YOU GUYS) that I paid up and...well, I would say that if you're a Taurus or Scorpio or rising of either, or have both like I do, go get it. It's very good relationship-y talk along the lines of SunShines. I'd like to note that he doesn't even put anything up for the upcoming week this week (not a permalink) EXCEPT for that message....which is frightening.
On another note, here's a post on Beltane for tomorrow. Which is also very heavily reminding me of the Lutin message:
"Heavy energy out there. All that fixed earth Taurus. It’s easy to get bogged down. And to give up.
You know that’s Shadow Taurus, right? Giving up. Withdrawing. Isolating. Shutting down. It’s a survival instinct, gone wrong. If you’re feeling less than enthused, this could be why.
But this is still a fertile season. Taurus is also about new growth. Yes, even with the current opposition from Saturn in Scorpio.
The evening of April 30th to May 1st is Beltane, a fertility festival. Even if you don’t feel like celebrating, the wheel of the year continues to turn. The energy is potent right now for creating something new. Saturn’s limits may narrow the scope, but there’s still something to work with. The pulse of new life is happening, and it’s bigger than you. This is encouraging, because it means there’s always hope, no matter how insurmountable your problems are. Not that your problems aren’t valid, but there’s always something more to reach for.
Remember, efforts made in Taurus will be slooow. You may have to push a bit harder, be a bit more patient, take things one day at a time."
Next, posting for the May 9 eclipse:
- ElsaElsa:"The day is focused on the stellium in Taurus, opposing Saturn in Scorpio. We’re sure to see some interaction here, with people going back and forth. A person may attempt to block, thwart, control, or oppress (Saturn) their love (Taurus) via manipulation (Scorpio), but they may also support, empower and reinforce their lover, or perhaps make a lasting (Taurus) commitment (Saturn)."
- Taproots: "This a very fertile moon, if you don’t want to be pregnant, refrain from sex or triple up on protection. And for all of those non sexual desires you have, its fertile for those too! There are 4 planets in Taurus at this New Moon: Sun, Moon, Mercury, and Mars. And Venus is freshly out of Taurus at the exact moment of the New Moon. Earth is fertile. You’ve been informed." ...Yeah, I am not gonna worry about that. Hah.
- Planet Waves: "In the time of eclipses, it’s necessary to project your life in the direction you want, and in a sense, to look where you want to be. It can be easy to be caught up in the drama of the moment, though there is enormous creative power in these events."
Also, the monthly horoscopes:
"Taurus (April 19-May 20)
You are surrounded on all sides by potential, and by people who believe in you. Yet you may have an ominous feeling, as if something is brewing that you don’t understand and cannot discern clearly. Yet consider all that you’ve learned about yourself the past few weeks — how many things you would not necessarily have considered, and were probably not expecting. These have worked out well, and many situations are still developing. The ominous feeling is an eclipse of the Sun in your sign on May 9. This is profoundly meaningful astrology that will deliver a clear message to you. You may not be certain if it’s a sign from the distant past or something entirely new; in a way, both are true. What this eclipse signals is a kind of growth checkpoint. There are two questions that I see. One is: what do you ‘take on’ when you engage with someone in an intimate relationship? There’s something suggesting that you become like that person, at least a little, and I suggest that you decide consciously the extent you want to do this. Another image in the chart involves your father, and your tendency to want to live up to what you perceived as his expectations of you, or his image of you. It’s more likely that your highest vision of yourself would take you in another direction entirely. It will help if you notice this negotiation process with full awareness rather than having it run in the background."
"Yet you may have an ominous feeling, as if something is brewing that you don’t understand and cannot discern clearly. Yet consider all that you’ve learned about yourself the past few weeks — how many things you would not necessarily have considered, and were probably not expecting. These have worked out well, and many situations are still developing. The ominous feeling is an eclipse of the Sun in your sign on May 9. This is profoundly meaningful astrology that will deliver a clear message to you. You may not be certain if it’s a sign from the distant past or something entirely new; in a way, both are true."
That has definitely happened. And seriously, JUST WAITING ON THAT SIGN THERE!
"Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 22)
To what extent are you invested in a close partner, and have you considered whether you might be over-invested? This isn’t necessarily an easy question, though you may be getting some new information on this topic in the near future. This is, however, not a new story. Indeed, it’s the latest step in the process of your rewriting what may be a very old story, and that relates to certain fixed patterns of how you tend to think of yourself, your relationship partners and your mutual role in one another’s lives. This question is valid whether or not you currently are with a partner. The underlying material remains the same. The question gets more relevance if you tend to repeat patterns in your relationships. It gets even more relevance if you tend to come up against certain emotional issues and then skip them over, expecting a different result from last time. The current astrology is, to use a strong word, demanding that you be real with yourself. You know it’s also time for you to be relating to others on real terms, and call nothing less than that intimacy. I know there is a temptation to have the pleasure, security and emotional contact of relationships without taking the risk of vulnerability. Yet it’s never long before this runs out. If you’re someone who does value depth and intimacy and who takes emotional risks, the next few weeks promise to be a daring, meaningful and beautiful time in your life."
Okay, with all of this prediction stuff? If I continue to be immune to the charms of everyone even after this year, I need to just freaking shoot myself because that means ain't nothing gonna move me :P