Watching this is cracking me up.
- Bride very pissed at groom.
- As in, screaming at times.
- Bride pretty much dragged down the aisle.
- Even though groom certainly makes it sound like he doesn't wanna be there either.
- Very 80's outfit.
- Nobody's allowed to object.
- The bride's real name turns out to be "Elsie May Krumholtz," a fact nobody including the groom knew before this, and the minister makes darned sure he uses that name at every possible opportunity.
- Groom and most of the audience can't stop laughing.
- Bride looks like she wants to break the groom's finger as she jams it on him as painfully as she can do it.
- She shows up in full Black Widow ensemble.
- She's also lying through her teeth to her ex (in part 1) that this is some kind of promotional shoot while wanting him back so bad.
- There's also Erica's best friend's insane hairdo (seriously, Opal, what IS that?).
- There's Opal encouraging people to speak up and object.
- And Opal's expression throughout the ceremony.
- There's Erica promising she'll never scheme again (yeah, right).
- There's Erica ducking the kiss.
- There's Erica paying off(?) the minister or at least giving him a huge tip for some suspicious reason.
- There's Adam trying to ignore all of the above and being bizarrely chipper.
- "Well, what's so great about a limo?"
- "You don't really expect me to go on a honeymoon with you, do you?"
- "You touch me, you breathe on me, and I'll kill you."
- At the very end, the actor playing Adam seems to choke on the last word of "bliss." Uh-HUH.
There's also Erica and Jeremy's Prison Break Wedding.
This post brought to you by my watching this. God, I miss ABC soap operas.