- Lower and lower ratings.
- "When that 37 percent figure came out, we urged caution, because we are boring scolds. But also because we pointed out that these daily figures (which are actually running three-day averages) were volatile and because of whom Gallup polls. We suggested, instead, that you consider the weekly average from Gallup, which gives a better sense of the long-term trend. And that is actually the new bad news for Trump. Sure, he’s now seen a daily low that suggests he’s pretty unpopular. But last week he hit a new low as well of 39 percent — after all the volatility is smoothed out. That’s lower than Obama ever saw during any single week."
- Sarah Paulson wants to play Trump.
- Fox News Tweets That Trump Was at the White House When He Was Actually at His Golf Course
The Evil Empire:
- White House Announces Jared Kushner Is Now Responsible For Everything
- Senate Intel Committee Will Grill Jared Kushner About Meetings With Russian Officials
- They're very happy...living apart.
- Sad body language video.
- Sessions wants to end sanctuary cities.
- "So ... a congressman just showed up and used a White House building, and a week later the White House's spokesman has no idea who the congressman met with or who let them onto the property. I guess the White House is like the lobby of a hotel—anyone can walk in and use it to sit around and read a newspaper/hold a work meeting/learn some national security secrets."
- "The various warring fiefdoms and camps within the White House are constantly changing and are so vast and complicated in their nature,” said one former Trump campaign aide, “that there is no amount of reporting that could accurately describe the subterfuge, animosity and finger-pointing that is currently happening within the ranks of the senior staff."
- "I don't know that we could pass a Mother's Day resolution right now,"
- The German Government Denies Reports That Trump Gave Merkel A NATO "Invoice"
- Could Democrats and Trump Work Together on Health Care? Almost definitely not.
Possibly off topic: When nations apologize.
- Seth Meyers.
- "no one quite illustrates the Trump-era extremes of “let’s make a couple tiny hand zingers and move on” and “let’s reveal injustices with pointed punchlines” like Jimmy Fallon and Seth Meyers."
- Colbert on Kushner.
- Daily Show.