Sessions, Russia, all that jazz:
- Sergey Kislyak, the Russian ambassador at the heart of Trump’s Russia scandals, explained
- One of Fox News’s top military analysts now says President Donald Trump must release his taxes to prove that the Russian government has no financial leverage over him. Wow, Fox said that?!
- Josh Marshall seems to be desperately trying to believe in Occam's Razor here?
- President Donald Trump has responded to growing concerns about his administration’s ties to Russia — by trolling Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi in a series of tweets.
- Sweden is bringing back the draft because of Russia.
- It's not hypocrisy if you can say it under oath.
- Trump can't spell. Merriam-Webster can help.
- Der Doppelregent. Nice mashup!
- Trump’s son-in-law and adviser has been concealing a Flynn-Russia meeting for months.
The Evil Empire:
- Fox News seriously says there’s "Nothing To See Here" about Mike Pence’s emails.
- Pence seriously doesn't learn either.
- That's gotta sting.
- The GOP plan keeps evolving — and looking more like ACA
- Conservatives Are Losing the Health Care. And Paul Ryan is fine with that.
- What Happens When We Don’t Believe the President’s Oath? I dunno, THIS?
- "For precisely four days, eight hours and five minutes, Trump refrained from tweeting anything inflammatory. He finally succumbed Thursday night to the urge to vent his anger and reverted to form, tweeting Democrats “have lost their grip on reality,” he railed against a “witch hunt,” and insisted yet again that the “real story” is leaks. He was back on Friday morning, airing another grievance about another subject: accusing Democrats for not approving his full Cabinet."
- Maybe he should use duct tape next time?
- Another day, another town hall ducker.
- Congressman: 'I regret' using a derogatory term while comparing town halls to Maoist China
- Representative LITERALLY SAYS AMERICA IS NOT A DEMOCRACY.
- In Town Halls Across the US, Countless Women Are Standing Up for Abortion Rights
Fear and loathing:
- "For those who ridiculed Education Secretary Betsy DeVos for mentioning "potential grizzlies" as a reason for keeping a gun in schools for safety, it may be time to start lining up to apologize: A bear put a pair of Connecticut schools on lockdown this week." WTF?
- European Parliament votes to end visa-free travel for Americans
- "Wilson did not address the loud chorus coming from HBCU alumni and black people in general, screaming, “We told y’all.”
- "When approached for meetings from Oklahoma Muslims, Bennett handed out questionnaires and refused meetings unless answers were returned to him in writing, according to local activists."
- Trump administration considering separating women, children at Mexico border
- ICE isn’t just detaining “bad hombres.” They’re scooping up anyone in their path.
- The epidemic of bomb threats against Jewish organizations, explained and more about the ass they arrested.
- Donald Trump has done the impossible: Reversed India's decades-old preference for US-based grooms
- Trump country.
- What happens to the newly deported.
- Keith Olbermann on leaks.
- “Trumped" Starring Matthew Broderick & Nathan Lane
- Jeff Sessions Can't Recuse Himself From Stephen's Monologue
- Why Fox News just can't quit Trump.
- "All the lying doesn't matter" song
- Two Republicans join Democratic campaign to force Trump to release his taxes
- Ahnuld quits Celebrity Apprentice. Citing "baggage." Oh, and boycotting.
- A women's strike on March 8.
- I did the Trump hex and I don't apologize for it.
- German parade floats.