- His news sources.
- Trump is the most powerful cornered animal in the world
- Oh, check THAT photo.
- Trump's World Map.
- "According to Scots, to betrump is to deceive or elude." Not sure if they came up with that before or after he tried building in Scotland.
- Donald Trump campaign spoke with Russian ambassador about closer cooperation five months before election
- Ahnuld claims Trump is in love with him. He also seems not as into the usual Republican shit--maybe he's that anonymous hero from SNL!
Health care hell:
- The GOP health bill doesn’t know what problem it’s trying to solve
- Early Reports Indicate That Everyone, Literally Everyone, Hates the Republican Health Care Plan
- The Republican Health Care Plan Is Kind of Like Obamacare, but Stingier and More Dysfunctional
- Americans Should Pay for Health Care by Forgoing iPhones
- Trumpcare Is the Culmination of All the GOP’s Health-Care Lies
- Overall, 50% oppose removing the requirement to obtain coverage or pay a penalty, while 48% favor it.
- Explanatory cartoon.
- Watch Sean Spicer illustrate the dangers of coming to believe your own nonsense
- Oh, go to hell, Paul Ryan.
- Trump warns House GOP members of electoral 'bloodbath' if repeal and replace fails
- The GOP’s Obamacare Replacement Is Just A Gigantic Tax On Women
The Evil Empire:
- Yelling breaks out
- State Department Struggles to Justify Trump's Ban List
- The Eight Power Centers Of The Trump Administration
Fear and loathing:
- Men now negotiate more aggressively than women.
- Alec Baldwin clams he won't play Trump much longer. "That’s why I’m not going to do it much longer, the impersonation. I don’t [know] how much more people can take it.” Dude, we can't take reality, but we're stuck with that one. At least you give us laughs.
- What the 20th Century Tells Us About Trump
- Having cable news on all day at work is freaking me out.
- Here Is an Interesting Way to Measure How People Dehumanize Other Groups
- "I'm not sure there's any way to broach the topic of their health/sanity without getting a knee-jerk "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO STAY SANE IF THIS IS THE ETC. ETC. EVERYTHING'S ENDING AIEEEE" response, "
- Airport patdowns getting vaguely worse.
Arts and crafts...?
- A Conversation with the Artist Behind Those 'Future Internment Camps'
- This incredible portrait of Donald Trump is made from his most hateful quotes
- Universities respond to new executive order on immigration with concern
- What to teach kids beyond resist and persist in the wake of so much hate
- The expensive problem with the ‘Day Without a Woman'
- "The owner of Rubio’s office in Jacksonville, Fla., has decided not to renew the lease because of weekly protests that some say have become too disruptive. The owner of the senator’s office in Tampa recently made the same decision for the same reason."
- "When Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) moved to silence Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) from reading a 1986 letter from Coretta Scott King during a Feb. 7 debate over the nomination of Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) as attorney general, the DCCC swung into action, sending fundraising emails and urging supporters to sign a petition denouncing Sessions. Within 48 hours, the committee had raised $767,000 online."
- "The insinuation that Carson could zap a patient into reciting, from cover to cover, a book read in 1957 was not true, experts said."
- "Trump has put himself in a no-win position. If the Republican leadership in Congress denies his request for an investigation, he suffers an embarrassing public rebuke. If the request is granted, however, Trump sets in motion a process he will not be able to control."
- Can President Trump outlast the White House press corps? This is a good one on how many people are put on Trump duty per day and for how long and when they rotate in and out.
- “I fell asleep for the past two hours. Did I miss anything?” he asked, per an audience member. “Nowadays, you go to sleep and wake up a few hours later and find out, ‘Donald Trump sold North Carolina!’"
- More Gridiron Dinner jokes.
- "If we can't agree on what being “American” really means, it's going to be very hard to find common ground on anything else. Depressingly, that appears to be where we are."
- "Things look bleak for liberals now. But they’ll beat Trump in the end."
- Republicans are becoming Russia’s accomplices
- Trevor Noah.
- Stephen Colbert.
- More Colbert.
- And some more Colbert.
- Anderson Cooper (and Colbert).
- A Supercut of Alec Baldwin’s Best Trump Moments
A surprise moment of humor: Donald Trump Jr. actually enjoyed being portrayed on SNL, gets his Cheerios (from someone else).
- Here are some of activists’ most dramatic wins so far:
- What you need to know for the strike.
- The only way to know if striking works is to do it.
- Here’s What It Would Cost the U.S. Economy If Every American Woman Went on Strike Tomorrow
- What Does It Mean to Strike From Child Care?
- Another Wave of Jewish Center Bomb Threats Prompts All 100 Senators to Ask White House To Do More
- At least 3 school districts are canceling classes because of the women’s strike
- If You’re Planning to Strike for Women’s Day, Here Are Your Legal Rights
- The “Day Without a Woman” strike is going to be mostly a day without privileged women
- How To Spend The "Day Without A Woman" Strike If You Can't Take The Day Off. Which I can't.
- Jezebel is going to be run by the menz tomorrow.
- Hawaii plans to file first lawsuit against new travel ban
- "I need this hatred. It makes me feel like I have some control left. It's not a substitute for action. But it is the very thing that spurs me to want to act, vote, speak, march, resist, and love, yes, love those who share this hatred so we can unify in our hate to figure out how to use it."
- Voices Against the Muslim Ban
- Gloria Steinem interview.