- Website strikes: AV Club, The Cut
- The president does not respect women. The Republican Party does not care.
- How Trump "celebrated."
- Maxine Waters has some thoughts.
- Vladimir Putin to Women: Y’all Do So Many Great Chores! Also Please Smile More.
- The Internet Without A Woman.
- Nevertheless, She Persisted: short SF stories.
- The real test of A Day Without a Woman isn’t about privilege. It’s about solidarity.
- 4 organizers of A Day Without a Woman were arrested in New York
- Hillary speaks.
- Beyoncé, Julia Roberts, Madonna, Hari Nef, More Sign Open Letter Advocating for Gender Equality on International Women’s Day
- How Jessica Chastain and More Women in Hollywood Participated in the Day Without a Woman Strike
- I’m Such A Feminist I Took The Day Off, Too (Samantha Bee)
- The Women’s Strike Can’t Make Room for All Women
- House Dems Walk Out for Women’s Strike As Protest Organizers Are Arrested in NYC
- Netflix pays tribute to female characters in International Women's Day video
- Women's Strike syllabus.
- Striking from smiling (Washington Post)
- We Salute This Man’s Tireless Quest to Roast the Hell Out of Idiots on Twitter During International Women’s Day: "Because there are no women to organise it? RT @angelicantoniox: Why isn't international men's day celebrated like women's day"
- TMZ Founder Harvey Levin Met With Donald Trump to Talk About ‘Opportunities’ and Getting Access to Tom Brady
- Trump to Bully Republicans Into Passing the AHCA — or Some Plan They Like Better
- The golden age of lying.
- The one thing he DOESN'T want to put his name on! Guess what that is below...
- "In the months since Election Day, it has become increasingly apparent that a reasonably large number of Republican Party legislators either didn’t understand that the campaign against Obamacare was based on lies or else had never really considered the implications of that reality."
- "This argument about whether to grant Castor three minutes lasted roughly 10 minutes." Also: “When people find out about this bill,” Rep. Mike Doyle bellowed, “you’re going to wish you didn’t go anywhere near your town hall meetings.”
- Trumpcare Is Already Hanging on Life Support
- "The 2010 health care law required members and their staff to enroll in health care programs created by the law."
The Evil Empire:
- Navigating U.S.-Russia relations isn’t easy even when there isn’t an ongoing controversy over alleged election hacking, and Huntsman has an awkward personal history with the president
- Felony Accusation Puts New Strain on Obama-Trump Relationship: "But he was livid over the accusation that he bugged the Republican campaign offices, believing that Mr. Trump was questioning both the integrity of the office of the president and Mr. Obama himself, people familiar with his thinking said."
- Republican Jesus.
- Using Confide isn't going so well.
- Jeff Sessions Likely Met Russian Ambassador A Third Time
- Country Music Stars Are Tiptoeing Around Trump
- Breitbart "declares war."
- Grahamstanding: "Grahamstanding is the art of Senate posturing. Successful Grahamstanders are senators who put themselves front and center on issues of great national import to grab the headlines until they abruptly disappear or withdraw when the right tells them to back off. The term is the namesake of the original Grahamstander, South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham (R).Sen. Graham is an honorable man. No question. But sometimes he gets so caught up in his games of legislative Twister that he no longer knows if his right hand should be on blue, on red, or somewhere in between."
Fear and loathing:
- The dark psychology of dehumanization, explained
- Why American women are being left out of the political system
- Most of our progress on the wage gap was in the '80s and '90s. What gives, 21st century?
- Alec Baldwin Thought Trump Might Chill Out After the Election, But Alas, ‘He Still Looks Incredibly Constipated’
- Conan travel ban.
- Former NSA and CIA Director Michael Hayden Stops by The Late Show to Casually Debunk Trump’s Wiretapping Claim
- Breitbart is bleeding advertisers due to an anonymous Twitter collective
- The more enemies Donald Trump declares, the less Americans believe him—and the more alone he becomes.
- Oh, you know who also hates him? FREAKING MENNONITES.
- "We are now accepting nominations for the first-ever MIT Media Lab Disobedience Award, which carries a $250,000 cash prize, no strings attached. This award will go to a person or group engaged in what we believe is an extraordinary example of disobedience for the benefit of society."