- Don Jr. thought he could get out of politics.
- "President Donald Trump pledged to forgo a presidential salary, but as his second payday approaches, the White House is declining to say if the president has donated any of his earnings yet."
- Hometown boy only wants to stay in America.
- Oh noes! He unfollowed the Morning Joe people on Twitter!
- An Atomic-Weapons Expert’s Worst-Case Scenario for What Trump Might Do With All That ‘Access to the Nuclear Codes’
Fear and loathing:
- Panic button.
- 22-Year-Old Immigrant Who Was Arrested After Speaking Out Against Trump to Be Released
- Fake news website created to test Donald Trump supporters' gullibility - Reveals they will believe anything
- I Made A Facebook Profile, Started Liking Right-Wing Pages, And Radicalized My News Feed In Four Days
- Of course some asshole humps a statue of a girl.
The Evil Empire:
- Resources for Trumpian conversations.
- "Why am I looking Paul Ryan pointing at a television on my television? What did I do to deserve this? I'm just trying to live a quiet life comprised of shady resistance and actively being emotionally destroyed by This Is Us on a weekly basis. Why am I looking at a PowerPoint?"
- You're such a help, Paul.
- Paul Ryan meme roundup.
- Spicer: ‘No Question’ That 'Deep State' Is Working To Undermine Trump
- Roger Stone Is Literal Human Garbage, Here's Why
- Trump Appointee Fired After Making Anti-Muslim Comments
- "I've never heard of diplomatic immunity surviving after death"
- Things to Know About Steve Bannon's Past: "According to emails obtained by The Post, his original Florida home was reportedly trashed. In one email, the landlord described the jacuzzi bathtub as "covered in acid." The damages came to over $14,000, resulting in the loss of Bannon and Clohesy's $9,800 security deposit....Last year, Bannon registered to vote in New York, and he once again cast an absentee ballot for the 2016 election. He was removed from Florida's voting records after it became known that he was registered in two states. There is currently an ongoing probe into Bannon's claims of residency to determine whether or not voter fraud was committed." This one has more details on his ex-wife and drugs and the tub.
- Oh, Spicey: "He told an American woman of Indian descent who was literally “born in the USA” that the United States “allowed” her to be here, apparently because her skin is brown." Of course that means "allowed" to be here...FOR NOW.
- Poor Jake Tapper, now his kid harasses him with "fake news"
- Why did Steve Bannon have a bathtub covered in acid?
- In just 50 days, Trump’s presidency has already threatened American democracy in six fundamental ways:
- "To live together, we must be able to talk to one another; the fate our own tolerant society hangs in the balance."
- BuzzFeed also throws its own alt-correspondent's dinner.
"Texas State Rep. Jessica Farrar, D-Houston, filed a bill Friday that would penalize men for "unregulated masturbatory emissions."
The satirical House Bill 4260 would encourage men to remain "fully abstinent" and only allow the "occasional masturbatory emissions inside health care and medical facilities," which are described in the legislation as the best way to ensure men's health.
Farrar said she created the bill after feeling fed up with the various legislative bills introduced by men addressing women's healthcare.
"A lot of people find the bill funny," Farrar said in a phone interview. "What's not funny are the obstacles that Texas women face every day, that were placed there by legislatures making it very difficult for them to access healthcare."
A man would face a $100 penalty for each emission made outside of a vagina or medical facility. Such an emission would be considered "an act against an unborn child, and failing to preserve the sanctity of life," according to the legislation.
A registry would be created of non-profit organizations and hospitals that provide "fully-abstinent encouragement counseling, supervising physicians for masturbatory emissions, and storage for the semen."
Her latest bill also seeks to provide men with a safe and healthy environment during vasectomies, Viagra uses and colonoscopies by creating "A Man's Right to Know" booklet that should "exactly follow the rules and procedures of the informational booklet "A Woman's Right To Know," required to be given of women terminating pregnancies.
During the consultation, the physician would verbally review the booklet with men and would be required to "administer a medically-unnecessary digital rectal exam and magnetic resonance imagining of the rectum," according to the bill.
Farrar said she included this part of the bill to mimic the trans-vaginal ultrasound woman have when they are seeking an abortion. She also described the doctor reading the "Woman's Right To Know" pamphlet as a "guilt mechanism."
"It's to show how invasive this medically unnecessary procedure is," She said. "When a woman has to have a trans-vaginal ultrasound, it has nothing to do with her healthcare. One of the state's objectives is to guilt her into changing her mind."
A doctor would also have the right to "to invoke their personal, moralistic, or religious beliefs" if they refuse to perform a vasectomy or prescribe Viagra.
After reviewing the booklet, consent will be given to the man only after 24 hours have passed since the initial consultation."
- This Year's L.A. Pride Parade Will Be Replaced By A Resist March
- So I thought I had posted this article already and went looking for it and could not find it on this damn blog. So if y'all saw it already, fine, but let's go see it again: Maxine Waters Is Back and She's Not Here to Play is just the BEST.
- Meet a Muslim Day.
- Pro-immigrant demonstrators rally outside Peter Thiel’s SF home
- On running for Congress.
- Georgians are not happy to see a KKK sign.
- And the best answer for 2018 is that Democrats should accentuate the negative all day long.