- "In a move that absolutely will not backfire, White House press secretary announced today during a regular briefing that Donald Trump wants the media’s help to decide what charity he should donate his presidential salary to. That means Trump is letting the people he’s spent his entire presidency insulting choose what he does with his money, as if some cheeky hero isn’t going to take the opportunity to suggest stuff like the Committee To Protect Journalists, the ACLU, or any of the other organizations that are trying to stand up to Trump. And that’s also assuming that Trump isn’t totally full of shit, because it would be pretty surprising if he knew how to spell “charity,” let alone donate his $400,000 salary to one."
- Trump discovers basic Twitter functionality, fucks it up immediately
- THE ONION STRUGGLES TO LAMPOON TRUMP
The Evil Empire:
- "It’s the type of rhetoric that you might find at a Klan rally. Steve King is a congressman from Iowa."
- "McKinnon’s Jeff Sessions would make a great recurring character, except for one catch: every week Kate McKinnon plays Jeff Sessions on Saturday Night Live marks another week Jeff Sessions spent as Attorney General of the United States of America. McKinnon was born to play trickster gods, and as of this week, she’s invented a magnificent one. Too bad a throwback like Jeff Sessions inspired it."
- The Trump administration apparently can’t spell “White House” now
- "The DOJ had been given Monday as a deadline by the House Intelligence Committee to hand over documents that might verify that the President of the United States Donald Trump did not make the whole thing up. Deadline one has now come and gone."
- The White House Is Still Lying About the Obama Economy, and Journalists Are Letting Them Get Away With It
- Steve King's racist history. PROUD history.
- "Do you think there’s some sort of competition? Among Republicans? Right now? To see how far they can go, how insufferable and cruel and sort of ruthlessly, face-stabbingly insulting to as many intelligent humans as possible in a single blurt, tweet, senate confirmation hearing? Are they all testing just how much they can get away with before the devil himself says “Hey, you know what? I think that’s just about enough from you.”
- “Chris, I’m not Inspector Gadget. I don’t believe people are using the microwave to spy on the Trump campaign. However, I’m not in the job of having evidence."
- Breitbart posts audio of Ryan saying he won’t defend Trump\
- "Jones challenged actor Alec Baldwin, who plays President Trump on the sketch comedy show, to a “bare-knuckled” fight."
- Trump didn't mean wiretapping when he tweeted about wiretapping
- The Congressional Budget Office, explained
- Republicans Have Absolutely No Idea How to Handle This Awful CBO Report: Uh, I haven't read it yet...24 million, you say? Really? Really? aw shit.
- 750 percent?!?!
- The CBO’s nonpartisan report on the Republican ACA replacement plan, explained in 6 charts
- Under the GOP’s bill, the more help you need, the less you get.
- White House calls CBO health care report bogus. OF COURSE THEY DID.
- Lyin' Ryan.
- Trump promised not to cut Medicaid. His health bill will cut $880 billion from it.
- The House Republican website still promises their health plan won’t kick millions off insurance
- Here’s how Fox Business covered the CBO report that 24 million people would lose their insurance
- White House analysis of Obamacare repeal sees even deeper insurance losses than CBO
- Of Course Social Scientists Should Participate in the March for Science
- Barack Obama has a plan for the Trump era
- gapingvoid tribute to healthcare.
- New watchdog group formed to investigate Trump conflicts
- Girl Guides won't leave girls behind to visit US.
- Good luck with this.
- How Colbert got his groove back.
I don't know what this is: Minnesota Congressional Delegation Hotdish Competition.